We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact us.
If we ever make any major changes to our privacy practices, we’ll let you know. If necessary, we’ll also ask for your permission.
Our Privacy Notice has been designed with you in mind. How the notice applies to you will depend on the way in which you interact with us. For example, if you:
1. purchase a ticket to one of our events, we will use the information you provide us to fulfil our obligations to you in delivering that
service, and, where you’ve told us to, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you; and
Your choices and rights under each scenario are explained in more detail below.
• What information we have and where we collect it from.
We collect and store different types of information about you when you create an account, buy tickets, contact us, and use our
websites, and social media.
• How we use your information.
We collect and use your information for lots of reasons such as sharing news, for marketing and as otherwise required by law.
• Who we share information with.
We may share your information with the Event Partner(s) – (such as the artist, team or venue) - as well as other third parties
associated with the service provided.
• Your choices and rights.
Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we
have about you.
• How we look after your information.
We’re always taking steps to make sure your information is protected and to delete it securely when we no longer need it.
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
• When you create an account, purchase a product from us (such as a ticket, or merchandise), we will collect your contact and
• When you purchase tickets to one of our events, this includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as
number of tickets bought.
• When you attend one of our events, we may collect your information via video surveillance cameras (we use signs where such
cameras are used).
• When you use our websites, we collect information such as the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location,
the site you came from, what you did and didn't use our site or the site you visit when you leave us. For more information on how
we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
• When you use a social media feature within our website, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide
us with some information about you.
• If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we
need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
• In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever
collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
How We Use Your Information & Why
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
1. For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise or a ticket) so we can:
• process your order
• take payment, and
• provide you with customer support.
2. For our legitimate business interests
• To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
• For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing.
• To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
• To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. For example,
making sure tickets get into the right hands. As such, we may use your information to prevent misuse of our intellectual property
(e.g. our or our Event Partner's brands), fraud, or other crimes.
• To create a profile about you to help us personalise our services to you. For example, if you purchase tickets to our events and
you have consented to our marketing, we will inform you about other events we think you might be interested in.
• To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations.
Where you’ve given your consent
• To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email, via push
and web notifications, via SMS, or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time.
• To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements, where specifically required and explicit consent is provided.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
• Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT
infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
• Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
• Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
• Any successor to all or part of our business.
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
• To stop receiving our marketing you can change your preferences within your account, follow the unsubscribe instructions in any
of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
notifications, you can change the settings on your device or keep your location off. To stop web push notifications, you will need
to use your browser settings.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
• The right to object to our processing of your data.
• The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
• The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
• The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by
logging in and updating your information).
Looking After Your Information
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, please contact us